Kids @ Geist Preschool and Daycare is a ministry of Geist Community Church. We currently have over 70 children enrolled Monday – Friday.
- We strive to provide a safe, loving atmosphere that will enable your child to understand his/her value in God's plan.
- We provide a well-planned, age-appropriate program that meets your child's developmental needs at their levels. We desire for each child to have opportunities to create, explore, and learn.
- We offer a program that will support and involve all parents in the development of their children. We believe that the family is the primary avenue for meeting the developmental needs of a child and we desire to minister to individual children and their families.
- Kids at Geist offers preschool and daycare to children from 6 weeks to 6 years of age. Half day preschool classes are available in the morning during the school year while our daycare remains open year round. Children who attend the center for daycare are also given the full advantage of our preschool programs during the morning hours.
If you are interested in enrolling your child or would like more information about Kids@Geist, please fill out our General Interest Form.
- For tuition prices and scheduling please view this document.
- To enroll your child in Kids@Geist download the enrollment application.
- If you wish to apply for employment with Kids@Geist download an employment application.
- To view the Kids@Geist Holiday Schedule for 2017, please click here.
For more information, please contact director Barbara Riddle at 317-335-7500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Friday