- What is one truth or “take-away” from the sermon that you found particularly challenging/convicting/helpful?
- Paul focuses on self-control a lot in this passage. Why is self-control so important for a Christian? (See 2 Corinthians 5:19-20)
- Who are the younger women and men in your life? How can you encourage them to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives?
- Who are the older women and men in your life that you look up to as models? What is one thing you have learned about godly living from them and their example?
- If another believer were to use your life as their model, what weaknesses would they have in their walk with God and their friendships with other people? What strengths would they have?