- What is one truth or “take-away” from the sermon that you found particularly challenging/convicting/helpful?
- Read Psalm 145:1-3. What are ways you can bless the Lord and praise His name every day?
- Read Psalm 145:4-7. How can you intentionally commend God’s work in your life to the next generation? Can this be done even if you don’t have children? If so, how?
- Verse 5 says the Psalmist will meditate on the splendor of God’s majesty and on His wondrous works. Take time to meditate (pause and ponder) on verses 8-9. In what ways has the Lord shown these verses to be true in your own life? How should you respond to those truths?
- Read Psalm 145:10-21 aloud as a declaration of praise to God.Take note of God’s attributes and actions in these verses.